Teriyaki Pork Meatballs.
You can cook Teriyaki Pork Meatballs using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Teriyaki Pork Meatballs
- You need 1 lb of ground pork.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 cup of scallions or red onion diced.
- It’s 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1 cup of Teriyaki marinade.
Teriyaki Pork Meatballs instructions
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Combine first five ingredients together in a bowl. Mix well..
- Form into meatballs. I prefer medium size..
- Heat oil In skillet over medium heat. Brown meatballs on all sides about 8 mins. (Depending on size you might have to cook in batches)..
- Once meatballs are browned, return all of them to baking pan. Pour sauce over an gently toss to coat. Bake for 30-40 mins for large meatballs. 20-30 for small..
- Sprinkle with green onion/scallion and drizzle with extra sauce. I like to serve with jasmine rice and sauteed snow peas, but you can stick them with a toothpick and serve as an appetizer.Enjoy!!!!.