Scrambled Eggs With Basil Blue Cheese Sandwich. TOP evenly with scrambled eggs, cheese, tomato and basil. COVER with remaining bread, buttered side up. Eggs scrambled in a cast iron skillet can turn a greenish shade.
A clever, simple yet elegant version of a keto breakfast classic—scrambled eggs with cream, cheese, fresh herbs and butter! Jump start your day with these delicious eggs and just the right notes of basil. Creamy, succulent and cheesy, it's so filling, you'll be able to push back lunch! You can have Scrambled Eggs With Basil Blue Cheese Sandwich using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Scrambled Eggs With Basil Blue Cheese Sandwich
- You need of Butter.
- You need 5 of eggs.
- It’s Dash of salt.
- Prepare 15 of basil leaf.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Of blue cheese.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Of mix cashew, walnut And Macadamia nuts.
- It’s 2 slice of bread.
- You need of Chili sauce.
Today I'm gonna show you how to make a beautifully executed scrambled egg with delicious farm-fresh goat cheese and chopped chives on a toasted slice of. Combine all ingredients except the blue cheese in a mixing bowl. Scrambled eggs with cheese muscle building recipe. Bodybuilders' Steak & Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipe.
Scrambled Eggs With Basil Blue Cheese Sandwich step by step
- Toast bread then set aside.
- Melt butter on pan then add in the beaten eggs that’s season with a dash of salt.
- Add in the basil and blue cheese crumble and mix well by folding over and let it set for another 1 minutes then off heat.
- Add in the mix nuts and Serve on toast bread and generously work some Chili sauce.
Whisk up the whole eggs and egg whites in a large mixing bowl. In a small frying pan cook the onion and mushrooms until soft. In a separate bowl, scramble egg and milk. Add egg and milk mixture to other ingredients. Scramble as you would if you were making plain scrambled eggs.