Cheesy Sausage & Broccoli Orzo.
You can have Cheesy Sausage & Broccoli Orzo using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Sausage & Broccoli Orzo
- You need 1 1/2 cups of uncooked orzo.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of broccoli florets.
- It’s 1 (16 oz.) of pkg. smoked sausage.
- It’s 1/3 cup of milk.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 2 tsp. of garlic powder.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
Cheesy Sausage & Broccoli Orzo step by step
- In a large pot, begin to cook orzo as directed on package..
- Coin the sausage link into bite size pieces and saute with onion and garlic powder in the olive oil in a large pot..
- Continue cooking until thoroughly cooked and onions are softened..
- When pasta is within 5 minutes of being cooked, add in broccoli and continue boil..
- Drain pasta and return to pot..
- Add in milk, cheddar cheese and salt and pepper. Combine until cheese is melted..
- Fold in sausage mixture and combine thoroughly..