Pretzel pot pie. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. Soft pretzels top this cheesy pot pie that's filled with all of your favorite chicken pot pie ingredients. The best part (besides the whole cheesy-pretzel thing) is that you only need one pot to make it!
This easy but impressive pretzel fudge pie has a rich brownie filling in a sweet and salty crust that's View image. Pretzel Fudge Pie. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. Easy Peanut Butter & Pretzel Pie. You can cook Pretzel pot pie using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pretzel pot pie
- It’s 4 Tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic, smashed.
- Prepare 3 of carrots, chopped.
- It’s 2 stalks of celery, chopped.
- You need 1/4 C of flour.
- You need 2 1/2 C of chicken broth.
- Prepare of S&P, 1 tsp each.
- It’s 2 1/2 C of cooked chicken, in chunks.
- Prepare 1/2 C of peas, thawed if frozen.
- You need 1/2 C of asparagus, chopped.
- You need 2 Tbsp of parsley, chopped.
- Prepare 6-8 of thyme sprigs, tied in a bundle.
- You need 1/2 C of baking soda.
- It’s 1 of # fresh pizza dough, room temperature.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of water.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pretzel salt (I used kosher).
My crispy, salty pretzel crust just begs for a creamy no-bake peanut butter filling and a layer of chocolate ganache. A salty pretzel crust pairs with a cool and fruity filling in a no-bake refrigerator pie. A pot pie is a type of pie with a top pie crust, sometimes a bottom pie crust, consisting of flaky pastry. The term is used in North America..
Pretzel pot pie instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- Melt 2T butter in a saute pan and add onion and garlic and cook 5 minutes. Add 2T butter and carrots, celery and asparagus and cook for 2 minutes. Add flour and stir to coat veggies cooking for 2 minutes more. Add the broth and thyme and 1 tsp each S&P and bring to a simmer. Cook 10 minutes to thicken. Now add the chicken, peas and parsley. Simmer for 5 minutes..
- Put baking soda, 2 tsp salt and 8C water in a large pot and bring to a boil. (it really bubbles up).
- Divide the dough into 4 pieces to make pretzels. Roll each piece out to about 24" long. Form into a pretzel shape using water to help the ends stick together. Use a slotted spoon to lower 1 pretzel into the boiling water. Cook 30 seconds then flip and cook for 30 seconds more. Remove and drain on a cutting board. Do the rest of the pretzels the same way..
- Spray the baking dish with cooking spray. Put the chicken mixture into a 9"deep dish pie plate or an 8"x8" baking dish. Arrange the pretzels on top of the pot pie mixture with part of the pretzel touching the edges. Whisk the egg and 1Tbsp water in a small bowl. Brush each pretzel with this egg wash and sprinkle with pretzel salt..
- Bake for 45-50 minutes. The pretzels will be a beautiful brown and the filling will be bubbling !.
Croissant Crust Chicken Pot Pie – Flaky Crust Chicken, Broccoli & Cheddar – Pretzel Bread. There is nothing more comforting than a homemade pot pie and this recipe for Crock-Pot Chicken Pot Pie is delicious! This easy pretzel-covered chocolate and pecan slab pie is just the dessert to make to please a big crowd at your Pretzel-Chocolate-Pecan Slab Pie. By Kate Merker and Jade Zimmerman. Plus the pie can be made ahead of time which saves us all a bit of sanity this time of year.