Chipotle Bean Burritos.
You can have Chipotle Bean Burritos using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chipotle Bean Burritos
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Canola oil.
- It’s 1 small of garlic clove.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Chipotle chile power.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt.
- You need 1/2 of 1/3 cup water.
- It’s 1/2 of 15oz can organic black beans, drained.
- You need 1/2 of 15oz can organic kidney beans, drained.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of Fresh salsa.
- Prepare 3 of 10in reduced fat tortillas.
- You need 1/2 cup of Reduces fat 4 cheese Mexican blend cheese.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Chopped plum tomato (about 1.5).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Shredded romaine lettuce.
- You need 3 tbsp of Thinly sliced green onions.
Chipotle Bean Burritos step by step
- Heat oil in lg nonstick pan over med heat. Add garlic, cook 1min stirring frequently. Stir in chile powder and salt, cook 30 seconds stirring constantly. Stir in water and beans, bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 10mins. Remove from heat, stir in salsa. Partially mash bean mixture with a fork..
- Warm tortillas according to directions. Spoon 1/3 cup bean mixture into middle..