You can cook Tricolori Pasta using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tricolori Pasta
- It’s 1 (14 oz) of can or 1-1/2 c cooked white beans.
- You need 1 (14 oz) of can of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 12 oz of uncooked penne or strozzapreti pasta, cooked.
- You need 6-10 oz of fresh baby spinach, rinsed and stem removed.
- You need 1/2 (14 oz) of can of vegetable broth.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of chopped fresh rosemary.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes or Aleppo pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s of Grated vegan or traditional Parmesan cheese.
Tricolori Pasta step by step
- Heat olive oil in a large saute pan. Saute garlic 1-2 minutes. Add tomatoes and simmer 8 minutes. Add beans and spinach. Saute another 8-10 minutes..
- Add rosemary, pepper, balsamic vinegar, salt and 1/4 c of vegetable broth. Simmer 5-10 minutes..
- Add cooked pasta and simmer covered until flavors blend. Add rest of vegetable broth if needed..
- Serve with vegan parmesan cheese..