weight watchers spinach and bean burritos.
You can have weight watchers spinach and bean burritos using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of weight watchers spinach and bean burritos
- You need 1 of onion chopped.
- You need 2 clove of garlic minced.
- Prepare 1 can of pinto beans (15.5 oz), rinsed and drained.
- You need 6 cup of spinach lightly packed.
- You need 1/4 cup of chunky salsa.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 4 of tortillas (8").
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar.
weight watchers spinach and bean burritos step by step
- cook onion in large frying pan on medium heat constantly stirring.
- after onion has turned color, add garlic and cook till fragrant.
- add salsa spices and beans, then stir.
- add spinach and cook until soft and well mixed.
- ready to fool your tortillas with, enjoy.