Tuna Pizza. Pizza with Spinach, Tuna, Mushrooms and SalamiRecipesPlus. With thi video you are going to learn how to make pizza base, (pizza dough) and how to combine tuna fish with other pizza toppings! The Tuna Pizza recipe out of our category saltwater Fish!
Download Tuna pizza stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Add this game to your web page. This Tuna and Onion Pizza is a classic pizza and you can easily find it on any pizzeria menu in Italy. You can have Tuna Pizza using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tuna Pizza
- Prepare of Pizza Dough.
- You need 1 cup of self-raising flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of water/milk.
- You need of Pizza Topping.
- You need of Butter/Olive Oil.
- You need 2 tablespoons of tomato puree.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- You need 2 tablespoons of canned tuna.
- You need of Sliced tomatoes.
Pizza is a simple and hearty dish, just like Italian cuisine in general: there is no need to complicate it. Have you ever tried to cook Grilled Octopus and Pepper Salad? Play the game and just follow the instructions to mix up the tomatoes, green peepers, roasted peepers, basil, parsley. When we want to eat balanced, we remove the worst illico.
Tuna Pizza step by step
- Knead ingredients for pizza dough into a ball. Rest for 5-10 mins..
- Roll out dough ball into a flat circle, add butter/olive oil and tomato puree..
- Top with tuna, shredded cheese, and tomato slices.
- Bake in preheated oven (175°C) for 15-20 minutes, and slice to serve..
If you cook with cunning, you no longer have to forgo the forbidden dishes. This tuna pizza is reminiscent of the classic tuna salad, but in pizza form. Give this tuna pizza a try! Dobro ocijeđenu tunjevinu vilicom natrgati na vlakna. Kids will enjoy this healthy and tasty pizza snack!