Salt Flavored Ramen Noodles in Jello.
You can have Salt Flavored Ramen Noodles in Jello using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salt Flavored Ramen Noodles in Jello
- You need 1 packages of Sapporo Ichiban salt flavored ramen noodles.
- You need 4 slice of Sliced ham.
- It’s 4 of to 5 Thin green onions.
- Prepare 1 of to 1 1/2 grams Dried cut wakame seaweed.
- You need 2 of to 3 tablespoons Canned whole corn.
- It’s 6 of to 8 Quail eggs.
- You need 8 of to 10 grams ○ Powdered gelatin.
- Prepare 4 of to 5 tablespoons ○ Water.
- It’s 500 ml of Hot water.
- You need 5 of to 6 Cherry tomatoes.
Salt Flavored Ramen Noodles in Jello step by step
- Soften the powdered gelatin in the water. Rehydrate the wakame seaweed..
- Dice the ham into 1cm, and cut the rehydrated wakame seaweed to the same size as the ham. Cut the green onions into 1cm pieces..
- Bring 500 ml of water to a boil. Add ramen noodles and cook while stirring for about 2.5 minutes. Turn off the heat, add the soup that came with the ramen and the softened gelatin from step 1, and mix..
- When the gelatin has dissolved, add chopped ingredients from step 2, corn kernels, and mix well..
- Pour into a mold (I used an angel cake tin). Put quail eggs in. When it has cooled, chill in the refrigerator until set..
- To unmold the salad, warm the tin about 2/3 in hot water. Cover with a wet plate, hold both securely, invert and shake 2 to 3 times and the salad should unmold easily..
- Sprinkle the top of the salad with the sesame seeds that come with the ramen noodles. Garnish with cherry tomatoes to taste..