Spanish sauce for omelets. View top rated Spanish sauce for omelet recipes with ratings and reviews. Colin's Honey Garlic Sauce for Wings, Sauces for mixed grill, TOMATO SAUCE FOR MEATBALLS OR PATTIES, etc. Spanish Potato Omelet (Tortilla de Papa Espanola) with Romesco SauceEpicurious.
How to add tomato sauce to a Spanish Omelette; get expert tips and advice on making traditional Cuban breakfast recipes in this free cooking video. Make the omelet: Whisk the eggs, a pinch of salt and the scallion in a bowl. Return the skillet to medium heat and drizzle with more oil, if needed. You can cook Spanish sauce for omelets using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spanish sauce for omelets
- You need 2 tablespoons of butter.
- It’s 11/2 cups of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- You need 1 can of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 6 of olives chopped.
- You need 1/2 of green pepper.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- It’s of Red pepper.
Found this recipe on the internet. It had ingredients that I like and was stated to be a typical spanish omelette. Update: This is just the basic start, use this and then add seasonings, vegetables and meats and/or cheeses to suit your taste. A Spanish omelet, or tortilla Espanola, is also called a tortilla de patata or potato omelet.
Spanish sauce for omelets instructions
- Heat butter add chopped onion green pepper tomatoes seasoning olives and mushrooms.
- Cook until moisture has nearly evaporated.
- Before folding the omelet place a spoonful in center.
- Fold and pour rest of sauce over and around omelet..
Fortunately, it does not require fancy equipment to prepare it. The tortilla is simply delicious served with sofrito, a fried tomato sauce that is made all over Spain. It's easy to make; you just have to saute tomatoes. Eggs are a staple for breakfasts in most parts of the world and there's no better way to have some eggs than in the form of a tasty omelet. Spanish omelet is one of the omelets that have gained much popularity in the world.