Cajun Teriyaki Garlic Shrimp.
You can have Cajun Teriyaki Garlic Shrimp using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cajun Teriyaki Garlic Shrimp
- You need 10 of Large thawed cooked shrimp.
- Prepare of garlic powder (enough to cover shrimp).
- It’s pinch of ground black pepper.
- It’s of (McCormick) Cajun seasoning (enough to cover shrimp).
- Prepare tbsp of honey.
- You need 2 tbsp of Teriyaki marinade and sauce (Kikkoman).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil (olive or canola).
- You need 1 of Skillet.
Cajun Teriyaki Garlic Shrimp instructions
- Heat oil in a skillet….
- Season shrimp with garlic, black pepper, Cajun seasoning….
- Saute' shrimp for about 5 minutes… add honey and Teriyaki marinade…saute' another 2 minutes….
- Serve hot and enjoy!!!.