Miso Ramen Soup.
You can have Miso Ramen Soup using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Miso Ramen Soup
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic (finely chopped).
- You need 1 piece of Ginger (finely chopped).
- You need 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Dashi stock granules.
- You need 300 ml of Water.
- Prepare 1 of tablespoon, adjust (to taste) Blended miso.
Miso Ramen Soup step by step
- Add sesame oil to the finely chopped garlic and ginger, and saute over low heat..
- When it's fragrant, add 300 ml of water and the dashi stock granules. Bring to a boil, and add the miso. That's it!.
- I love fresh cilantro, so I added finely chopped leaves..
- If I'm out of both dried and fresh ramen noodles, I boil pasta with baking soda and use that instead..