Eggplant Burger Patties.
You can have Eggplant Burger Patties using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggplant Burger Patties
- Prepare 2 large of Eggplants.
- You need 3 large of Eggs.
- Prepare 2 cup of Breadcrumbs or Shake n' Bake (any flavor of your choice).
- It’s 1 medium of Plastic Bag.
- You need 1 of Parmesan Cheese.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- Prepare of Italian Seasoning (if preferred).
- You need 1/2 cup of Mediterranean Blend Oil.
- It’s 6 cup of Water.
- You need 2 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
Eggplant Burger Patties step by step
- Peel Eggplant and slice into ovals..
- Soak eggplant ovals in salt water and lemon juice for 15 minutes..
- Drain water and dry out eggplant as much as possible..
- Dip eggplant into beaten eggs in large bowl..
- In bag mix dry seasonings and breadcrumbs or shaken' bake..
- Take egg soaked eggplants and shake vigorously in seasoning (shake n' bake) bag until completely covered on all sides..
- Fry eggplant with Mediterranean oil in large skillet on stovetop medium-high heat..
- Place on plate and serve (careful may be hot from oil). Also good used as a patty on a bun with tomatoe, lettuce, and sauces..