Reuben Biscuit Sandwiches.
You can cook Reuben Biscuit Sandwiches using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Reuben Biscuit Sandwiches
- Prepare of For biscuits:.
- Prepare 4 oz of full-featured cream cheese.
- It’s 1 of lage egg.
- Prepare 1 of ts caraway seeds.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1-1/2 c of almond flour.
- You need 1 c of shredded Swiss cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 c of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/4 c of water.
- Prepare of Other ingredients:.
- You need 10 slices of deli corned beef, warmed.
- You need 5 slices of Swiss cheese.
- You need 1 c of sauerkraut.
- It’s 1/3 c of Thousand Island dressing.
Reuben Biscuit Sandwiches instructions
- To make biscuits:.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat..
- In mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and egg until well combined..
- Add remaining biscuit ingredients and mix until well combined..
- Using a large spoon, drop dough in 5 heaping mounds onto baking sheet. Bake 25 min. or until golden brown..
- Let biscuits cool completely on baking sheet before handling. Carefully slice biscuits in half..
- Layer bottom halves of biscuits with 2 slices of beef, 1 slice cheese, heaping spoonful of sauerkraut, 1 T of dressing and top biscuit halves..