Traditional Beef Teriyaki.
You can have Traditional Beef Teriyaki using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Traditional Beef Teriyaki
- It’s 1 tbsp of Coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 large of steak, about an inch thick.
- You need 2 tbsp of Garlic salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Honey.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Sake (rice wine).
Traditional Beef Teriyaki instructions
- In a cast iron skillet melt the coconut oil on high heat..
- While the oil is heating sprinkle a tablespoon of garlic salt on each side of the meat..
- Place the meat in the center of the pan and sear all sides of the meat..
- Once the meat has been well seared, reduce heat to medium and add the honey to the pan next to the meat..
- Next add the sake and drag the meat through the sauce..
- Repeat turning with all the sides of the meat till it is well coated in the sauce..
- Set the meat on a cutting board and allow to sit for 5 minutes. Then cut in strips and serve..