Spanish Paella FUSF.
You can cook Spanish Paella FUSF using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spanish Paella FUSF
- It’s 1 lb. of large shrimp.
- Prepare 1 lb. of mussels (or clams).
- It’s 1 of smoked kielbasa (or chorizo).
- It’s 1 of large onion, diced.
- Prepare 2 of red peppers, diced.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1-2 tsp of smoked Spanish paprika.
- It’s Pinch of saffron threads.
- Prepare 3 cups of veggie stock.
- Prepare 3 cups of chicken stock.
- It’s 2 cups of 365 Cal Rose rice (or Bomba).
- Prepare 1 of large bunch scallions.
- It’s 1 cup of frozen peas.
- It’s 3/4 cup of olive oil, divided.
Spanish Paella FUSF instructions
- In a very large sauté pan, heat 1/2 cup olive oil and sauté onion, white parts of scallions and red peppers for 2 minutes..
- Add tomato paste, paprika and garlic and sauté another 2 minutes..
- Add sliced kielbasa and cook 2 minutes..
- Add rice and saffron and cook 3-4 minutes, stirring often to completely coat and toast the rice..
- Add the hot stock and stir, turning heat to high. Let mixture come to a boil. Turn heat down to a simmer and do not stir..
- Cook for 10-15 minutes without stirring..
- Taste liquid to correct for seasoning, adding salt, pepper or more paprika as needed..
- Nestle mussels and shrimp on top and continue to cook for 5-7 minutes..
- Add chopped scallion tops and frozen peas to top of pan. Cook several more minutes until mussels open and shrimp is cooked..
- Drizzle with remaining olive oil and serve..