Cheesy Chicken Bake. Learn how to make Cheesy Garlic Baked Chicken. Take off cover and top the chicken with more cheese. Cheesy Chicken & Rice Casserole. to favorites.
I'll be honest, I have one. This cheesy chicken casserole can be prepped ahead of time and kept in the fridge until you're ready to bake it meaning you can make it tonight and cook it tomorrow! This Cheesy Chicken Spinach Bake is a one-pot low carb dinner that's perfect for those busy weeknights! You can have Cheesy Chicken Bake using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Chicken Bake
- You need 2 cup of gluten-free biscuit mix.
- It’s 1 cup of boiling water.
- It’s 2 of -3 cups cooked shredded chicken.
- It’s 1 can of Cream of chicken.
- You need 3/4 cup of non-dairy sour cream.
- Prepare 8 oz of shredded Monterey Jack Cheese.
If you're looking for an easy keto chicken dinner idea this is it. That's why this cheesy chicken and spinach bake was born. I use plain greek yogurt in this recipe, but you're welcome to use sour cream if you prefer. Cheesy Spinach Mushroom Chicken Bake is an all-time favorite of our low carb chicken recipes.
Cheesy Chicken Bake step by step
- Mix biscuit mix & water until soft dough forms. Let stand until cool, about 10 minutes..
- Heat oven to 400°F..
- Turn dough onto floured cloth covered surface. Knead until smooth, 12-15 times. Roll dough into rectangle, 18×11". Fold crossways into thirds. Place in baking dish, 8x8x2. Unfold, allowing long sides to hang over edges of dish..
- Sprinkle chicken in crust..
- Heat soup & sour cream in saucepan until hot. Pour over chicken evenly..
- Sprinkle cheese over top..
- Fold edges of dough over the filling to center. Pinch edges to seal. Cut slit a in top to allow steam to escape..
- Bake uncovered until crust is brown, about 45 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes before serving..
It is a super yummy and easy dinner recipe that is kid friendly, yes even with the mushrooms. This cheesy goodness is a great twist on a classic chicken and rice casserole. Baking with fruit doesn't just mean making a fruit cake. It means whipping up muffins bursting with blueberries. Reheat, covered, in the oven or microwave before serving.