Campbell's Chicken Asparagus.
You can cook Campbell's Chicken Asparagus using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Campbell's Chicken Asparagus
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 4 of boneless skinless chicken breast halves.
- You need 1/2 cup of dry bread crumbs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 can of Campbell's condensed cream of asparagus soup (10 3/4 OZ).
- Prepare 2/3 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of water.
- You need 4 cup of hot cooked rice.
Campbell's Chicken Asparagus step by step
- Beat egg then dip the chicken into the egg. Coat the chicken with bread crumbs..
- Heat the veg oil in a skillet over medium-high heat..
- Add chicken to the skillet. Cook for 15min or until cooked through on both sides. Remove from skillet..
- Stir the soup, milk and water in the skillet over medium heat until hot and bubbling..
- Serve with rice..