Teriyaki Chicken Drum Sticks.
You can cook Teriyaki Chicken Drum Sticks using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Teriyaki Chicken Drum Sticks
- It’s 4-6 of Boiled eggs.
- You need 1 kg of small chicken drumsticks.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of sake.
- You need 4-5 cups of water.
- You need 7 Tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1/3 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of mirin.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of rice vinegar or white vinegar, only if you want.
- You need 1 inch piece of ginger root, sliced.
Teriyaki Chicken Drum Sticks step by step
- *Preparation: Prick the chicken with a fork all over. Boil eggs and peel off shell. Make a small drop lid with aluminum foil or baking paper. Make a hole in the center of it..
- Cook the chicken lightly in boiled water with sake. Drain water..
- Combine 4 to 5 cups of water, sugar, soy sauce, mirin, vinegar, and sliced ginger in the pot. Bring it to the boil..
- Add the chicken and boiled eggs. Put the small drop lid directly on top of the ingredients and boil on a high heat for 15 minutes. (Try not to break your eggs!).
- Turn the heat down to medium. (Be careful not to burn.) Take off the small lid. It's finished! You may boil sauce down until it thickens..
- This is good for dinner parties!.
- Get your fingers sticky!!!.