You can cook Mexican Meatloaf using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mexican Meatloaf
- You need 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- You need 6 oz of beef chorizo.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of crushed tortilla chips.
- You need 4 oz of diced tomatoes drained.
- You need 2 tbs of Chile de Arbol paste (or 4 ounces of your favorite minced chili pepper).
- You need 2 tbs of dried minced onion.
- You need 3 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 1 tsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried cilantro.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper.
- Prepare of For the sauce.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of red or green enchilada sauce.
- It’s 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
Mexican Meatloaf step by step
- Line your slow cooker with foil and spray with cooking spray..
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl until well blended..
- Form meat mixture into a loaf..
- Set slow cooker on low heat for four hours..
- In a small sauce pan, heat sauce and brown sugar until sugar is dissolved..
- After three hours, baste the meat loaf with the sauce mixture and continue to cook. Use remaining sauce and top if desired when meatloaf is ready to serve..