Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries.
You can have Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries
- You need 2 of Garnet Yams.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Coconut oil, melted.
- You need 1 of Sea salt.
- Prepare 1 of Paprika.
- It’s 1 of Cinnamon.
Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries step by step
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cut yams into strips like French fries..
- Place yams on foil lined baking tray (line with parchment paper for crispier exterior).
- Place coconut oil in a small saucepan and then heat on low. Stir until coconut oil is completely liquid..
- Mix a little paprika, and a good amount of salt and cinnamon into melted coconut oil. Brush the liquid onto yams on the baking tray..
- Put fries in oven for 15 mins. Flip the fries over. Put back in for 15 mins..
- Fries should be tender in the middle and browned on the edges.
- Add more seasoning as needed.
- Leftovers last in fridge for 5-7 days.