Cheesy Sausage stuffed in Pattypan Squash. Roasted pattypan squash stuffed with sausage and cheese filling. Slice pattypan squash in half, crosswise, so it looks like two halves of a flying saucer. Remove all the seeds from the middle of the squash and place the squash on a baking sheet.
Stuffed Pattypan squashKatrina Runs For Food. See more ideas about Pattypan squash, Squash recipes, Patty pan squash recipes. We've rounded up the all-time best patty pan squash recipes out there. You can cook Cheesy Sausage stuffed in Pattypan Squash using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Sausage stuffed in Pattypan Squash
- It’s 1/3 pound of sage bulk sausage.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- It’s As needed of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- Prepare 6 of small pattypan squash.
Tightly pack each squash with stuffing. Brush tops of stuffing with olive oil, set stem ends on top and place in. A healthy vegetarian stuffed pattypan squash recipe with protein-packed quinoa, fresh corn, queso fresco, and smoky chipotle peppers. Add spinach and parsley and toss so it begins to wilt.
Cheesy Sausage stuffed in Pattypan Squash step by step
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Wash the squash..
- Cut the ends off each squash, and then down the middle..
- Here is the sausage I used..
- Put sausage in a bowl.
- Add cheese to the bowl..
- Mix well.
- With a spoon or Mellon baller scoop a crater out of the center of each half piece of squash.
- Salt the squash and stuff with the sausage cheese mixture. Put into an oven safe dish..
- Top with a little bit of cheese put into oven for 40 minutes..
- Let rest for 5 minutes serve. I hope you enjoy!.
Remove from heat and stir in Parmesan cheese. Spoon mixture into squash and sprinkle tops with more cheese. This recipe for Sausage Stuffed Spaghetti Squash takes low-carb eating to a new level! This delicious recipe works for low-carb, ketogenic, gluten-free, grain-free, diabetic, or Banting diets. I'm always looking for new pattypan squash recipes.