Ellie's Crockpot BBQ Chicken. This crockpot BBQ chicken is so easy to make – just put everything into the slow cooker, no special prep. I invited my family over for crockpot bbq chicken sliders and everyone loved them. My son even asked for refills on the chicken (which is a big deal). l'm pretty sure all of the adults had seconds.
Simply put the chicken breast in the crockpot. This Crock Pot BBQ Chicken has come in handy a lot this week while I've been oven-less. Pour BBQ sauce (I use Sweet Baby Ray's) and spices in crockpot. You can have Ellie's Crockpot BBQ Chicken using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ellie's Crockpot BBQ Chicken
- It’s 2 lbs of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 cup of BBQ Sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of zesty Italian dressing.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need to taste of sea salt.
Add Chicken and cover with sauce. Home » Blog » Crockpot » The Best Crockpot BBQ Chicken. Season chicken breast lightly (a small pinch per breast) with some sea salt and place in your crockpot. In a mixing bowl combine BBQ sauce, Italian dressing, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce.
Ellie's Crockpot BBQ Chicken instructions
- Season chicken breast lightly (a small pinch per breast) with some sea salt and place in your crockpot..
- In a mixing bowl combine BBQ sauce, Italian dressing, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce. Stir until well combined..
- Pour over chicken, cover and cook on HIGH for 3-4 hours.
- Once time is up, you can serve the breast whole, or shred with 2 forks. If shredding, recover and let cook in sauce for about 10-15 more minutes to soak up all that delish flavor..
- Serve on buns, over rice, in wraps, on a salad or eat a plateful as is! Our favorite way is on fresh rolls, topped with coleslaw..
A rich, deeply flavored, sweet, Crockpot BBQ chicken dinner – that you fix, and forget! Make ahead and come home to a delicious dinner! This BBQ pulled chicken recipe is soo EASY and DELICIOUS! If you love BBQ chicken, you've got to make this. The BEST Easy and HEALTHY BBQ Crockpot Chicken Recipe!