Grandpa's Fried Fish.
You can cook Grandpa's Fried Fish using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grandpa's Fried Fish
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of House Autry Seafood Breader.
- You need 20 of fresh caught fish fillets.
- Prepare 1 1/2 quart of canola oil.
- It’s of old bay seasoning.
- You need of salt.
Grandpa's Fried Fish step by step
- (After catching and cleaning fish) cut into fillets (we catch about 40 crocker and perch).
- Pre-heat deep fryer and add oil.
- While pre-heating deep fryer, in a large ziploc bag add the seafood breader and fillets and shake, coating the fish.
- When ready add about half the fish to the deep fryer.
- Fry for about 5 minutes or until crispy and golden brown.
- After cooled add old bay and salt.