You can cook Tuna Salad using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tuna Salad
- You need 3 (5 oz.) of cans tuna, drained.
- You need 3/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. of minced onion.
- It’s 2 Tbsp. of sweet relish.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sunflower seeds.
- Prepare to taste of salt, pepper & garlic powder,.
- It’s 8 cups of fresh mixed greens.
Tuna Salad instructions
- Place tuna in a large bowl, break apart pieces with a fork. Add in mayo, onion, relish, mustard, sunflower seeds and seasonings..
- Mix until well combined..
- Enjoy over salad greens!.