Bean Burrito Dish.
You can have Bean Burrito Dish using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bean Burrito Dish
- It’s 1/2 lb of ground beef, extra lean.
- You need 8 oz of refried beans.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Biscuit mix.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of water.
- It’s 1/2 cup of thick salsa.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 of sour cream.
Bean Burrito Dish instructions
- Preheat oven 400°F..
- Grease 1 quart casserole dish.
- Cook beef until brown, drain if needed..
- Mix beans, baking mix, and water. Spread in greased dish, spread up on side of dish..
- Place beef on bean layer then the salsa.
- Bake for 20 min. Insert knife in center comes out clean done..
- Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 2 to 3 min. Longer to melt cheese..
- Serve with sour cream.