Pineapple Chicken Burritos.
You can have Pineapple Chicken Burritos using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pineapple Chicken Burritos
- It’s 1 pound of fried chicken breast.
- It’s 1 cup of fresh / canned pineapple chunks.
- You need 1 cup of diced fresh tomatoes, two medium.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare To taste of kosher salt.
- It’s 6 of large flour tortillas for burritos.
- It’s 1 of small lime, optional.
Pineapple Chicken Burritos step by step
- Slice the top off the pineapple plant this in the ground and you can grow you a pineapple bush from the top..
- Peel the pineapple and cut up what you want to use..
- Dice the tomatoes.
- Chop the chicken.
- Toast the tortillas and add sour cream in the center..
- Add the chicken, tomatoes, and Pineapple pieces..
- Add the lettuce. This where you would squeeze a bit of lime juice over the inside before folding it up. Now heat a skillet or pan. Fold the tortilla inwards towards the mixture in the middle of the tortilla..
- Now roll it up. Repeat till all are done..
- Add the burrito flap side down on the hot skillet. This will cause the flap not to unfold as easy. It will also give a bit of crunch..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.