Okra with lamb chop. Brush the lamb chops with the remaining two tablespoons of olive oil and season each with salt and pepper. Barbecue, grill or pan-fry the chops and serve immediately with the braised okra. My pan-fried lamb chops start with a spicy, herbaceous marinade, which lends nice flavor and tenderizes the meat.
Lamb chops are such a simple and satisfying meal. Marinate them in rosemary and garlic, sear them quickly on the stovetop, and dinner is served. Great for a romantic date night or a dinner party. You can have Okra with lamb chop using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Okra with lamb chop
- You need 1 1/2 lb of lamb shop.
- Prepare 1 lb of frozen okra.
- It’s 2 of onions chopped fine.
- It’s 1 head of minced garlic.
- Prepare of Coriander fresh chopped.
- Prepare Can of tomatoes sauce.
- You need Can of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of tomatoes paste.
- You need 1 teaspoon of each.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- Prepare of Coriander seed ground.
- You need of Cumin.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of butter.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
Cover with cold water and bring to boil. Drain and rinse lamb in cold water. Sizzling lamb chops in a skillet creates a beautiful crust that's loaded with flavor! Marinating in garlic, rosemary, thyme, and olive oil infuses Season lamb chops with salt and pepper.
Okra with lamb chop step by step
- Wash chop lamb and dry over medium heat add 1 tablespoon vegetables oil with one chopped roughly onion with bay leaves pepperseed coriander seed cinnamon stick Anistar and dry lemons and saluted all for 10 minutes with meat.
- Add 2 cup hot water on top meat and cook for 45 minutes.
- In another pot add butter and olive oil over medium heat start with onions then garlic the okra and salute for 20 minutes make sure the okra melt and open you see the seeds inside.
- Add to the okra pot the meat and start adding the tomatoes paste and cook for 3 minutes then add the tomatoes sauce and diced and 2 cups of hot broth and chopped the fresh coriander add on top and cook for 20 minutes eat it with rice enjoy ?.
Marinate with garlic, herb, and olive oil paste. Pan sear until browned on the surface. Flip and cook until the desired. Quick and easy to cook, lamb chops have tender, juicy meat that is best served slightly pink. The most commonly sold chops are loin chops but, for a larger, meatier chop look out for chump chops.