Backyard Sausage & Peppers. Smoked sausage may rock your taste buds on the grill, but if you pitch in a few more ingredients, you can transition this savory flavor of summer into a few dishes that will have you coming back for more. We used Owens rolled sausage since I had the coupon. It was great, but I'm sure other sausage We used regular flavored sausage, but my husband and I love spicy food, so I can't wait to try this recipe.
We normally buy all our meat from a local grass fed/range fed farmer. Last time we purchased meat from them they were out of pork breakfast sausage, so I. The Best Linguica Sausage Recipes on Yummly You can have Backyard Sausage & Peppers using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Backyard Sausage & Peppers
- You need of `1 lb of Spicy Sausage.
- Prepare 4 of Bell Peppers.
- You need 4 Cloves of Garlic.
- You need 15 Oz of Can Crush Tomato.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Red Wine.
- It’s 1 Tbs of Dried Oregano.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Chopped Basil.
- Prepare Dash of Red Pepper.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Olive Oil.
Sausage "risotto" – Carreteiro De Linguiça, Linguiça Bêbada (kielbasa Sausage Bites), Baked Which kind of sausage would you like in the recipe? Sausage bread rolls – These are light and soft bread stuffed with sausage meat. These sausage bread rolls put an elegant spin on my bread roll recipe. They are light, soft and most of all kid-friendly.
Backyard Sausage & Peppers instructions
- Prep: a) Cut peppers into thin strips b) Crush Garlic c) Chop Basil.
- Cook Meat: In a pan, set heat to medium and add two tbs of olive oil. Add sausage and cook until it turns to a nice dark brown. When done, remove the sausage, set to the side and leave remaining oil and fond..
- Cook Veg: Add the Peppers the pan with the oil / fond and bring to a high heat. Get everything mixed in let veg get a nice sear. Add garlic and cook for another minute..
- Wine Reduction: Add a cup or red wine and leave on a high heat. Let the Wine cook down..
- The Sauce: To finish our sauce from scratch, add the Crush Tomatoes, Oregano, Red Pepper, Basil and dash of Black Pepper and Salt. Add the sausage back in, stir and bring to a simmer. Cover and cook for 15 min..
- Serve: Get white bread and enjoy..
From fry-up breakfasts to backyard barbies, sausages have long been a part of the Aussie food tradition! Take a look at our collection of sausage recipes for some meal ideas using this key ingredient. Taking a tasty sausage (we've used a cheesy kransky) and wrapping it in dough, sprinking with grated cheese then baking until golden.this is the most wonderful bread surprise! This tangy sausage and cabbage stew is packed with nutritious ingredients. Sausage and Cabbage Stew With Beans and Tomatoes.