Lasagna soup. This Lasagna Soup is one of my all time favorites! You get all the flavors of a delicious hearty Lasagna Soup. Lasagna Soup has everything you love about lasagna – all in one bowl of soup!
It's one of my very favorite ways to gather people around our table, to cozy in and take the chill off. A hearty, easy Lasagna Soup recipe — it's like eating your favorite Italian comfort food, only in a bowl! This soup has a meaty tomato base and is topped off with a creamy ricotta-cheese filling. You can have Lasagna soup using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lasagna soup
- You need of Pasta noodles of choice.
- You need 1 can (28 oz) of Crushed tomatoes.
- You need 1 can of Tomatoes with green chiles.
- You need of Hamburger meat.
- You need 1 of diced onion.
- It’s of Italian seasoning.
- It’s of Garlic salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- It’s of Hot sauce Optional.
- It’s Pinch of brown sugar.
- It’s 3-4 cups of beef or chicken broth (stock).
- You need of Topping.
- You need of Shredded mozzarella.
- Prepare of Grated Parmesan.
This soup has all of the flavors of lasagna without the hours in the kitchen. Thanks to the Instant Pot®, it is made with minimal effort and fairly quickly. Easy lasagna soup recipe, tastes like lasagna soup, best lasagna soup, one pot soup. If you love lasagna, you'll love this soup recipe.
Lasagna soup instructions
- Brown hamburger meat and diced onion, drain off any fat..
- Add all other ingredients except pasta and topping.
- Cook in crock pot, on low 5 hrs or high for 2-3 hrs all your doing is bring to a small boil or until it’s hot….
- Instant pot, pressure cooker, ninja foodie. Use sauté to brown meat and onions, drain fat, add all ingredients except topping, make sure pasta is covered with liquid, set on low pressure on 0 with a national release. Or use crockpot setting following the above Instructions..
- Crockpot, when soup is hot and done, cook noodles on stove with box instructions, and drain when it’s done, add to soup. This set can be used also in a pressure cooker if you don’t want brunt noodles or you don’t trust it not to stick to the bottom……
- Enjoy ?.
- Notes- I used the ninja foodie, with the crockpot setting. Cooked my noodles on the stove. I also didn’t have any broth or stock so I used bouillon cubes. This can be made on a stove top. Seasoning are to taste….
Serve it with some breadsticks and a caesar salad, and you've got yourself a tasty meal. Cheesy Lasagna Soup is perfect for weeknight dinner, it comes together quickly and easy! Made with Italian sausage, ricotta, tomatoes, and mozzarella. All the traditional flavors of lasagna come together in this heartwarming meal-in-a-bowl with this lasagna soup recipe. Best Lasagna Soup Recipe photo by Taste of Home.