Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Broccoli. Add a little lemon to your garlic butter for a tasty buttered shrimp dish that the whole family will love. Arrange shrimp on baking sheet with broccoli. Learn how to make Lemon-garlic shrimp with couscous and broccoli & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe.
I've put on a few pounds this winter, but will never The simplicity of garlic and lemon complement the shrimp perfectly and you've got your veggie in there too… so easy! Broccoli florets are roasted after being tossed in olive oil and sprinkled with sea salt, freshly ground black pepper, and minced garlic. I steamed the broccoli in the microwave then added garlic powder (generous shake) salt pepper and juice of half a lemon. You can have Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Broccoli using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Broccoli
- It’s 1 box of Farfalle or Angel Hair Pasta.
- It’s 1 Bag of Frozen Shrimp.
- It’s 1 Bag of fresh or Frozen Broccoli.
- It’s of Lemon Pepper Seasoning.
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- It’s 1 1/2 TBSP of Minced Garlic.
- It’s 1 TBSP of Parsley.
- It’s 2 TBSP of Lemon Juice.
- It’s 1/2 C of Heavy Whipping Cream.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Grated Parmesean Cheese.
I skipped the olive oil and it was fine without. This is honey garlic shrimp is one of my favorite Asian dishes to make because it's super easy to put together in and is ready in no time. Try this Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Broccoli Pasta, Spaghetti Squash with Shrimp and Asparagus, or Spicy Fish and Shrimp Stew. You can prepare them so many different ways, but lemon – garlic is one of the simplest.
Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Broccoli step by step
- Boil Pasta according to package instructions, drain..
- De-tail shrimp and pat dry..
- Drizzle olive oil on shrimp and toss in lemon pepper seasoning..
- Air fry at 360f or bake in oven until they start turning pink/orange and reach proper internal temperature. Mine took around 7 minutes..
- Steam your brocolli. I did mine in the microwave in a bowl with a 1/4c water for 4 minutes..
- Melt butter in a sauce pan and add minced garlic and Parsley. Simmer for 5 minutes..
- Stir lemon juice and heavy whipping cream into the sauce and simmer for 2 more minutes..
- Pour sauce and parmesean into prepared noodles. Add the broccoli and shrimp and stir to combine..
- Serve immediately and enjoy with another dash of lemon and parmesean..
Combine the shrimp, garlic, oil and crushed red pepper together in a bowl and stir to combine. Arrange the shrimp on a baking sheet in a single layer. This sheet pan Lemon Garlic Butter Shrimp and Asparagus is the easiest, most satisfying meal that tastes totally gourmet. Stock up on frozen shrimp and you can make this luxurious tasting meal at moment's notice. Serve the (customizable heat) spicy garlic shrimp plain or turn it into lemon garlic.