Roasted Sweet Potato and Black Bean Burrito.
You can cook Roasted Sweet Potato and Black Bean Burrito using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roasted Sweet Potato and Black Bean Burrito
- You need 1 lb of sweet potato (diced).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 3 cup of chopped tomatoes.
- You need 15 oz of black beans (rinsed and drained).
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen corn.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 4 each of whole wheat tortilla wrap.
Roasted Sweet Potato and Black Bean Burrito step by step
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. In a pan, toss the sweet potatoes with the olive oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon cumin, and roast for 25 to 30 minutes, until soft and slightly browned.
- While that's roasting, add the tomatoes, black beans, corn, cayenne, and rest of the cumin to a large pot, and cook on medium heat for 15 minutes, stirring often.
- Place a wrap on a plate, and microwave for 15 seconds so it becomes more soft and warm. Spoon out 1/4 of the bean mixture into the center of the tortilla. Add 1/4 of the roasted sweet potatoes. Fold in the sides of the wrap, then the bottom, then the top. Turn it over, place on a plate with some salsa, and enjoy! Or if you prefer a crunchier tortilla, pop the burrito in the oven for 15 minutes.