Ground Turkey. Ground turkey, or minced turkey, is a mixture of dark and light turkey meat with remaining skin and visible fat processed together until a "ground" form emerges. The turkey meat, skin, and fat is taken off the bone and processed with additives. Trusted ground turkey recipes, plus tips for cooking with this lean meat.
The Best Ground Turkey Recipes on Yummly Rainbow Ground Turkey Skillet, Firecracker Rainbow Ground Turkey SkilletThe Culinary Compass. taco seasoning, black beans, diced tomatoes. These ground turkey recipes will make the perfect dinner for you and your family. You can cook Ground Turkey using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ground Turkey
- It’s 1 lb of Lean ground turkey breast.
- You need 1 of Olive oil spray.
- You need 1 of Lemon pepper.
- It’s 1 of Garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
- You need 1 of Pepper.
Ground turkey is so much more than a low-cost, low-fat alternative to ground beef. This Ground Turkey Stir Fry is especially great because it's so versatile. Lean and flavorful ground turkey makes the perfect healthy protein. Ground Turkey is an Ingredient used to craft various Food items.
Ground Turkey instructions
- Heat non stick skillet on low heat for a few seconds and then spray pan with olive oil..
- Add ground turkey to pan.
- Add seasonings and mix turkey. (A good amount of all the seasonings).
- Let it sit for 3-5 mins. Then stir and add all seasonings again..
- Let sit again for a few minutes and then stir. Repeat until turkey looks fully cooked..
- Leftovers last 5-7 days in fridge.
Ground Turkey can only be obtained from Grinding. This method gives two Ground Turkey which makes this an excellent option to extend a supply of meat. Ground turkey is a delicious and healthy alternative to ground beef and can be used in a huge array of recipes. In fact, these ground turkey recipes are so mouthwatering you won't even miss the beef. Ground turkey is one of the most versatile ingredients you'll find at the grocery store, making it an easy choice for your weeknight dinners.