Sausage, Peppers, & Eggs. Italian sausages cooked with bell peppers, sweet onions, crushed tomatoes, and garlic. My family has been using this very simple and delicious recipe for sausage, peppers, and onions for While this is a fairly standard way of making sausage and peppers, my family uses olive oil rather. Sausage and peppers is a dish in Italian-American cuisine prepared using Italian sausage and peppers (such as bell peppers) as primary ingredients.
For this Italian Sausage and Peppers recipe I used Johnsonville Natural Italian Sausage. This rich and flavorful Sausage & Pepper Pasta will fill you up, feed a crowd, and save you a dollar. This is such a fuss-free way to roast sausage along with some potatoes, onions and peppers. You can cook Sausage, Peppers, & Eggs using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sausage, Peppers, & Eggs
- You need 1 lb of Italian Sausages.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Prepare 2-3 Cloves of Garlic, sliced in half.
- Prepare 6 of Bell Peppers, mix red and green.
- Prepare 4 of Large Eggs.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Whole Milk.
- You need 2 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Dried Oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of Dried Basil.
Drizzle it with extra virgin olive oil, add some fresh rosemary and stick it in the oven. Sausage & Peppers from Delish.com are an easy bake in the oven. Check out these Sausage & Peppers Foil Packs. Let us know how it went in the comments below!
Sausage, Peppers, & Eggs instructions
- Turn on the broiler to high. Cook the sausages for 8 to 10 minutes each side. Let cool down..
- Over medium heat, add the olive oil and garlic to a sauce pot. Brown the garlic on both sides to a light brown and then remove..
- In a bowl, put the eggs, milk, and spices in together. Beat the mixture until well mixed..
- Add the peppers to the pot, put the lid on it, then sautée the peppers for 20 to 30 minutes until the peppers are almost al dente. Stir every 10 minutes..
- Cut the sausages into half inch slices. Once done, add them into the pot. Cook with the lid on together for 10 to 15 minutes..
- Pour the egg mixture onto sausage and peppers. Stir together. Cook together for another 10 to 15 minutes, until the eggs are cooked through..
- Serve on a roll..
Sausage and Peppers is a simple, and flavorful meal that is perfect tucked inside a soft Italian roll and topped with a slice of cheese. To make this Italian sausage and peppers recipe Cook turkey sausage and peppers in one skillet, top with cheese, and serve over pasta for an easy weeknight meal. Did you know that peppers are at their growing season peak right This is the EASIEST sausage and peppers recipe! It is made in one skillet, is so flavorful, and you. This chicken sausage & peppers complies with many different dietary needs!