You can cook Teriyaki Salmon using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Teriyaki Salmon
- It’s 2 lb of Salmon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of Coconut amino teriyaki sauce.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
Teriyaki Salmon step by step
- Put olive oil in large wok. Heat on low for a minute and then add fish. Place about 3 fish in and let sit..
- Add salt to fish and move fish around a little bit so it doesn't stick to the pan. Continue to poke and move around every once in a while..
- After about 4-5 minutes flip the fish over. It should be light color on the cooked side. Add salt to this side. Continue to move around every so often to keep it from sticking to the pan..
- After a few minutes of flipping and cooking, the fish should be whitish throughout (pictured). Then brush on teriyaki sauce. Let sit for a while and then flip and brush the other side. Let sit, continuing to move it around so it doesn't stick..
- Set cooked fish aside on a separate plate. Top them with leftover sauce from the pan. Empty any unused sauce..
- Rinse pan and clean with a paper towel. Then repeat until all fish is cooked..