Chicken Penne with Asparagus.
You can cook Chicken Penne with Asparagus using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Penne with Asparagus
- Prepare 1 of 16 oz pkg of penne.
- It’s 2 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 bunch of asparagus spears (cut into 1 inch pieces).
- You need 5 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of roasted red peppers (chopped).
- You need 5 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 1 of salt, pepper, parsley and garlic powder to taste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
Chicken Penne with Asparagus step by step
- cook pasta according to pkg.
- warm 3 tbsp olive oil in large skillet over medium heat. stir in chicken, season with salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste. cook until browned..
- remove chicken to paper towel.
- to skillet add chicken broth, asparagus and season to taste.
- cover and steam for about 8 mins.
- add chicken, cream cheese and roasted red peppers to skillet and warm through.
- add cooked pasta, remaining olive oil and 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- garnish with extra shredded parmesan and parsley.