Spicy Beef Casserole. Ground Beef Casserole loaded with beef, cheese, and egg noodles is sure to be a family favorite. I can never get enough of cooking or eating casseroles. They're easy to make, filling, and just have a way.
Season with salt and black pepper to taste. Add curry powder, raisins, almonds, apricot jam, chutney, lemon juice and cardamom. Remove from heat and season with salt. You can have Spicy Beef Casserole using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Beef Casserole
- It’s 2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove, crushed.
- It’s 14 1/2 oz of stewed tomatoes.
- You need 8 oz of mild taco sauce.
- You need 5 tsp of beef bouillon (or 5 cubes).
- It’s 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour, gluten-free.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of water.
- You need 2 cup of baking mix, gluten-free.
- You need 3 tbsp of Yellow cornmeal.
- It’s 1 1/3 cup of soymilk.
Beef Enchiladas with Spicy Red Sauce. This Mexican casserole recipe made with layers of tortilla chips, beef, and salsa makes a quick and easy dish that. If you're looking for beef casserole ideas, you've come to the right place. Try a twist on an old favorite-like our Pizza Spaghetti Casserole-or something entirely new, like our Cheesy Chili Hash Brown Bake.
Spicy Beef Casserole step by step
- Heat oven to 375°F..
- Cook & stir beef & garlic in 10" skillet until beef is brown; drain. Stir in tomatoes, taco sauce, & bouillon; cook until bouillon is dissolved..
- Mix flour & water; stir into beef mixture. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly. Boil & stir 1 minute. Pour into baking dish, 13x9x2 inches..
- Mix baking mix, 2 tbsp cornmeal, & milk until soft dough forms. Drop by tablespoons full onto beef mixture. Sprinkle with Remaining cornmeal..
- Bake for 20 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown..
A hearty and warming casserole can be a complete dish. This is also the case with this one-dish meal. Spicy Beef Casserole recipe: Try this Spicy Beef Casserole recipe, or contribute your own. This hearty Mexican casserole features layers of Ground Beef, black beans, vegetables and corn Spicy Mexican Beef BakeGround Beef Ingredient Cuts. Versatility and rich flavor make it ideal for.