Deep-fried Fish Marinated with Thai Herbs.
You can cook Deep-fried Fish Marinated with Thai Herbs using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Deep-fried Fish Marinated with Thai Herbs
- You need 4 of fish fillets.
- It’s 10 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Turmeric powder or 1 head of fresh Turmeric..
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of vegetable oil.
Deep-fried Fish Marinated with Thai Herbs instructions
- Mince garlic, black pepper, Turmeric and salt together in the food blender or mortar. Marinate the fish fillets with the minced herbs and let stand for 10-20 minutes.
- Add vegetable oil in a the pan. Use medium heat, then deep fry the fish, and turn to the other side when the fish is cooked. You can take the fried garlic out when it turns golden in color to get crispy fried garlic..