grilled asparagus w/ garlic & butter. Place on already pre-heated grill- preferably medium heat. Fresh grilled asparagus cooked to perfection. Grilling asparagus adds char and a smoky flavor that is amazing!
Season with salt and pepper to taste. Grilled asparagus drizzled in a lemony garlic sauce – a perfect spring side dish!!! This dish is a snap to throw together with simple pantry ingredients, and will have you wanting more! You can have grilled asparagus w/ garlic & butter using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of grilled asparagus w/ garlic & butter
- Prepare 1 bunch of asparagus.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves minced.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 1/2 tsp of salt and pepper.
I am admittedly ADDICTED to the spring asparagus in the stores right now!! How to Make Grilled Asparagus w/ lemon and garlic. Bend an asparagus stalk til it breaks and then line it up with the bunch and cut all to size. This get rid of the tough end.
grilled asparagus w/ garlic & butter step by step
- cut ends off about 1/2 inch of asparagus.
- heat cast iron grill, or pan on high. add olive oil add asparagus..
- add garlic butter and salt. and pepper cook about 15-20 minutes depending on how you like it..
- use tongs to flip. serve hot. enjoy.
Mince the garlic and sprinkle over the asparagus, add lemon juice oil and salt and pepper. Grilled asparagus has been one of my go-to veggies for years now. It's easy, it's tasty, it's good for you. Just toss with some garlic, olive oil, salt, and And don't forget that it's super easy. At this point in our lives, it has to be super easy or I can't make it.