Spaghetti with fish meat balls. This easy fish meatball recipe is perfect for Lent as an appetizer or main dish with white rice or pasta. Meatballs are a great way to get kids to eat meat or fish. Rob Schneider and Steve Buscemi disagree on which is the better combination.
Mix all meat ball ingredients together and shape into balls the size of English walnuts.. juice, seasonings and spaghetti pieces. Spaghetti and meatballs is easily my favorite meal! Spaghetti and meatballs is easily my favorite meal! You can have Spaghetti with fish meat balls using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti with fish meat balls
- Prepare 1/2 lb of white fish (i used a mix of tilapia and panga).
- Prepare 1 slice of White bread (crusts removed).
- You need 2 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 2 of shallot, chopped.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parsley, finely chopped.
- It’s 1 can of crushed tomatoes.
- You need 1 packages of Spaghetti.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Shredded parmesan.
- You need dash of of salt, pepper, cayenne pepper to taste.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive or vegetable oil.
It's so easy to make and you can customize it with veggies, hot sauce, or types of pasta length. Learn how to make delicious meat balls in this fun cooking game! We got fish and spaghetti with meat balls. The noodles were hand made and delicious.
Spaghetti with fish meat balls step by step
- Bring a pot of salted water to boil and cook the pasta according to the package instructions..
- For the meat balls, pulse the bread to form bread crumbs. Set aside in a bowl. Add the fish, garlic, 1/2 parsley, shallots in the processor and pulse until it is well grounded. Add this to the bowl..
- Add salt, pepper and egg to the mixture and toss it together. Form medium sized balls..
- In a skillet, heat 2 tablespoon of olive oil and brown the balls on both sides (very shallow fry) and set aside..
- For the sauce, in the same skillet saute shallots and garlic until it is soft. Add the crushed tomatoes and simmer it for 10 minutes until it is cooked..
- Season it with salt, pepper and cayenne..
- Serve pasta with spoonful of sauce and 4-5 fish meat balls per serving. Garnish with chopped parsley and parmesan..
Rave reviews about the fish as well. I would certainly recommended this place for adults only. This Spaghetti and Meatball recipe from Delish.com proves everything is better homemade. Spaghetti with meat balls are a classic. They are very easy to make and make for a healthy home made and nutritious meal.