Poached Eggs with Lemony Mayo Sauce.
You can have Poached Eggs with Lemony Mayo Sauce using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Poached Eggs with Lemony Mayo Sauce
- Prepare 2 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of boiling water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need 2 tsp of melted unsalted butter.
- You need 1-2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of water.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper (optional).
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped scallions.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of bacon bits (optional).
- You need of Ham and Biscuits (optional).
Poached Eggs with Lemony Mayo Sauce instructions
- Place the ramekins inside the fryer basket and pour 1/4 cup boiling water into the each ramekin. Crack an egg into each ramekin and air fry at 380F (190C) for about 5-6 minutes..
- Take a medium bowl to whisk the butter, mayonnaise, water, and cayenne pepper together..
- To assemble, place the biscuit on the bottom followed by ham, and poached egg. Spoon the sauce over the egg and sprinkle some bacon bits and green onion to serve..