Roasted Baby Golden/Sweet Potatoes.
You can have Roasted Baby Golden/Sweet Potatoes using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted Baby Golden/Sweet Potatoes
- Prepare 1 packages of Baby Gold Potatoes.
- You need 1 large of Sweet Potato or Yam.
- You need 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1 of salt.
- It’s 1 of pepper.
- You need 1 of garlic salt.
Roasted Baby Golden/Sweet Potatoes step by step
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Wash potatoes and yam.
- Chop baby potatoes into halves or quarters depending on size. Cut smaller to cook faster..
- Place chopped potatoes on parchment paper on a cookie sheet.
- Cut off ends of the yam. Cut into thick slices. Then cube..
- Mix potatoes and yam.
- Place olive oil in small cup. Brush potatoes/yams with olive oil so they're all lightly covered.
- Cover with salt, pepper, and garlic salt. More garlic salt than the other two..
- Cook for 20 mins and then take them out and turn them around. Then put them back in for another 15 mins. They're ready when you can easily pierce them with a fork..