Garlicky Chicken and pepperoni Parmesan bake.
You can have Garlicky Chicken and pepperoni Parmesan bake using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlicky Chicken and pepperoni Parmesan bake
- Prepare 6 medium of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 packages of pepperoni.
- Prepare 2 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 can of tomato sauce.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 box of Spaghetti noodles.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s of garlic salt and pepper.
- You need 1 can of Spaghetti sauce.
- It’s 2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
Garlicky Chicken and pepperoni Parmesan bake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Meanwhile Boil spaghetti noodles to desire tenderness..
- Lightly coat chicken in Italian bread crumbs. Pan fry chicken in extra virgin olive oil til done. Drain..
- When noodles are done. Combine with half of butter, minced garlic, garlic salt and pepper, and italian seasoning. Mix well in put into a shallow dish. Crumble rest of butter on top of noodles..
- Layer with pepperoni..
- Layer with chicken. (I used less chicken and more pepperoni).
- Then layer with spaghetti sauce and tomato sauce. Then sprinkle with cheeses. Baked for 30-45 mins or until sauce is bubbling..