Brad's bison pie. Brad Bison is the epitome of the All-American jock. The bison – that chunky, furry symbol of the American West – has long been an endangered species. And now so too is Bison Brewing, that funky, cheery symbol of Berkeley style and individualism.
Bison 'The Queen' is dead, or in exile. General Bison wakes to see his home, the Vineyard, in ruins. With his group of unlikely allies he battles to restore peace. You can have Brad's bison pie using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brad's bison pie
- It’s 2 of frozen pie shells, thawed.
- You need 1 can of buttermilk biscuits, extra flaky.
- It’s 1 lb of ground bison.
- You need 1/2 of LG onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 of portabello mushroom, sliced and cut 1 " long.
- Prepare 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of marsala wine.
- Prepare of Sea salt, white pepper, ground mustard, smoked paprika.
- It’s of Worchestershire sauce.
- It’s of Balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 4 of marrow bones.
- You need of Minced chives for garnish.
- Prepare 1 cup of prepared bernaise sauce.
- You need 2 sprigs of each fresh rosemary and tarragon. Minced.
- It’s 1 of baked LG youkon gold potato. Cubed.
Once his mission is complete, he returns. Diane turns Bison Pie into Elk Pie and its better than ever. Come and download brad bison absolutely for free. This clipart image is transparent backgroud and PNG format.
Brad's bison pie step by step
- Prick bottoms of pue shells with a fork. Brush pie shells with melted butter. Place in a 350 degree oven for 10 to 13 minutes. Until just starting to brown..
- Place 1 tbs butter in a heated fry pan over medium heat. Add onion, mushrooms, rosemary, tarragon, garlic. Saute until just starting to brown. Add marsala. Reduce most of the liquid. Remove From heat and set aside..
- In same pan, add bison. Season with all spices to taste. Brown well. When browned, drizzle with worchestershire and balsamic. Add mushroom mix and heat through..
- Fill the 2 pie shells with the mixture. Spread potato evenly on top. Cover with 1/2 cup bernaise sauce. Place a marrow bone in the middle. Open the can of biscuits. Flatten and stretch dough so that 4 will cover the top of the pies..
- When covered, drizzle more worchestershire and balsamic on the dough. Just a bit..
- Bake at 375 until the biscuits on top have browned well. Let rest for 5 minutes. At the same time bake the other 2 bones..
- When pie and bones are done, drizzle bones again with worchestershire and balsamic. Garnish pies and bones with chives..
- Slice pie and serve immediately. Enjoy. Serve a marrow bone to each person. Use marrow as an additive. A bit wit every other bite..
The photograph may be purchased as wall art, home decor, apparel, phone cases, greeting cards, and more. A male mountain bluebird perches on a bison pie. The bluebird are looking for bugss to feed on, and ungulate poop is a pretty good spot to look for said bugs. The Best Ground Bison Recipes on Yummly Quick Bison Chili, Home-ground Bison Burgers, Ground Bison & Cauliflower Bowl (grain-free & Paleo).