You can have Breakfast Burrito using 16 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Breakfast Burrito
- You need 2 tsp of canola oil.
- You need 1/2 small of red onion (diced).
- You need 1 of red bell pepper (seeded and diced).
- Prepare 1 cup of black beans (drained and rinsed).
- You need 1/4 tsp of chili flakes.
- It’s 1 of Salt & Pepper.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- You need 4 of egg whites.
- It’s 1/3 cup of shredded pepper jack cheese.
- Prepare 1 of cooking spray.
- You need 4 of 10" while wheat tortillas.
- You need 1/4 cup of reduced-fat sour cream.
- It’s 1/4 cup of salsa.
- Prepare 1 large of tomato (seeded and diced).
- You need 1 small of avocado (cubed).
- Prepare 1 of hot sauce.
Breakfast Burrito instructions
- Heat the canola oil in a large nonstick skillet over a medium-high heat. Cook the onions and peppers until onions are softened and peppers are slightly charred, about 8 minutes. Add black beans and red pepper flakes and cook until warmed through, another 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper and transfer to a dish..
- Whisk together the eggs and egg whites then stir in the cheese. Spray the skillet with cooking spray, and reheat the skillet over a medium heat. Reduce heat to low and add eggs, scrambling until cooked through, about 3 minutes. Spread each tortilla with 1 tablespoon each sour cream and salsa, then layer with 1/4 of the black bean mixture, 1/4 of the scrambled eggs, some diced tomato and 1/4 of the avocado. Season, to taste, with hot sauce. Roll up burrito-style and serve..