Teriyaki Shrimp Spinach Kale and Blueberry Salad.
You can cook Teriyaki Shrimp Spinach Kale and Blueberry Salad using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Teriyaki Shrimp Spinach Kale and Blueberry Salad
- You need of Shrimp (I prepared 12 jumbo).
- You need 10 of Blueberries.
- You need of Cheese, Onions, Mushrooms.
- It’s of Saltine Crackers (optional).
- Prepare 1 of Salad dressing of your choice (Balsamic preferably).
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1 of Spices (Garlic powder and onion powder).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Teriyaki Sauce.
- Prepare tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare tbsp of Honey.
- Prepare of Spinach and Kale Mix.
Teriyaki Shrimp Spinach Kale and Blueberry Salad step by step
- Sauté shrimp on medium-high heat for about 8 minutes (4 minutes on each side) in non-stick skillet..
- While shrimp is cooking, add sauces, spices, and honey…Sauce should thicken after you add the honey….
- Prepare Spinach and Kale…add mushrooms, Onions, cheese, and shrimp…sprinkle blueberries…Viola!!! ENJOY!!!.