香草燒烤雞 (Roasted Herbal Chicken).
You can cook 香草燒烤雞 (Roasted Herbal Chicken) using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 香草燒烤雞 (Roasted Herbal Chicken)
- You need of Core Ingredient.
- You need 1 of Unit x Whole Chicken.
- It’s of Seasoning Sauce.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of x Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of x Salt.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of x Mixed Peppercorns (Black, Optional Red & White).
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of x Paprika.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of x Dried Red Pepper (Optional).
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of x Fresh Thyme Leaves.
- Prepare of Seasoning (Inner Chicken).
- You need of Some Salt (Optional).
- You need of Some Black Pepper (Optional).
- You need 1 of Whole x Finely Sliced Onion (Quartered).
- Prepare 1 of Whole x Garlic Cloves (Finely Chopped).
- Prepare 1 of Whole x Half Cut Lemon.
- It’s 1 Piece of x Fresh Rosemary.
香草燒烤雞 (Roasted Herbal Chicken) step by step
- Mixed Seasoning into a bowl for later use to marinate the Chicken..
- Clean Chicken: Clear out all internal organs and then rinse with water. Pet dry the whole chicken with paper towel. Chop off the head & neck, and the two feet (keep them only unless you would eat them), and remove any excessive fat. Optionally, can stick a knife into the Chest Meat from the bottom without breaking the skin, this allows the Seasoning Sauce can get inside the meat in later part..
- Seasoned The Inner Chicken: Pour some Seasoning Sauce to inner Chicken. Then stuff ingredients in following order: #1 Place Half Lemon, #2 Mix Garlic and Onions and place them into Chicken, #3 Push Rosemary straight at the bottom, #4 Pour some Seasoning Sauce onto the Garlic & Onion mixture, #5 Place the remaining half of Lemon at the exit, #6 Use a toothpick to tight the exit so that the ingredients don't spill out..
- Seasoned the Outer Chicken: #1 Grab some Seasoning Sauce and push them underneath the skin. This keeps the meat less dried out from cooking. #2 Push those Seasoning Sauce inside the meat at the Chest area if possible. #3 Pour the remaining Seasoning Sauce onto the Chicken, rub the sauce evenly with hands. #4 Allow the Chicken to stand for about 1 minute to drip excessive oil out. #5 Place the Chicken flat on a pan (cover with aluminum foil) and marinated for at least 45 mins to 1 hour..
- After Chicken is Marinated: Oven the Chicken at 180°C for 45 mins with aluminum foil covered (***Note: Every 30 mins Cook Time for 1 Kg of Meat***), then 15 mins without the cover to brown it..