Brussel Sprout Chips.
You can cook Brussel Sprout Chips using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brussel Sprout Chips
- It’s 1 lb of Brussel Sprouts.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Melted ghee.
- Prepare 1 of Sea salt.
- Prepare 1 of Lemon zest (optional).
Brussel Sprout Chips instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Wash Brussel sprouts.
- Peel outer leaves off of the Brussel sprouts and place in large bowl.
- Put ghee in a small saucepan. Heat on low. Stir until melted..
- Mix melted ghee into the bowl of Brussel sprout leaves. Add sea salt. Mix and stir thoroughly..
- Line the Brussel sprout leaves a large cookie sheet with parchment paper. Divide leaves evenly in a single layer..
- Bake for 8-10 mins or until crispy and brown on the edges..
- Add some lemon zest and extra salt over the chips (optional).
- Eat while warm. Doesn't save well..