Low Carb Meatless Lasagne.
You can have Low Carb Meatless Lasagne using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low Carb Meatless Lasagne
- Prepare 2 of aubergines.
- You need 1 of onion(diced).
- Prepare 4 of tomato grated.
- You need 20 ml of minced garlic.
- It’s 2 of green chillies (chopped seeded).
- You need 10 ml of Smoked paprika.
- Prepare 5 ml of Basil spice.
- It’s of Grated cheese(lots of it).
- Prepare 10 ml of tomato paste.
- You need 5 ml of sugar.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 5 ml of cumin spice.
- It’s 5 ml of parsley.
- You need of Olives chopped roughly.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
Low Carb Meatless Lasagne step by step
- Cut your Aubergines length wise. Drizzle olive oil in your pan and start frying aubergines both sides and set aside. On the same pan fry your oninon until brown, add smoked paprika, cumin powder and basil spice and garlic..
- Add your Tomatoes, chillies, sugar and paste. let it simmer for 10 minutes then set a side..
- Now we start layering. On the bottom of oven dish stack fried aubergines first then tomato and Onion relish then chopped olives with basil leaves then Grated cheese. Repeat layering again in that order..Then finish the top with cheese and put in the oven grill for 5 minutes or until it browns…Enjoy.