Chicken and Broccoli with a asian flair. This Chinese chicken and broccoli stir fry is easy and healthy with a sauce that takes just like takeout. Serve it with jasmine rice for a simple recipe that's Awesome. magnificence. it reminds me of the chicken and broccoli that i would order from the Asian restaurants in my hometown. Broccoli slaw (healthier version of Chinese chicken salad, without the Ramen).
Chicken and Broccoli – Learn how to make the best and most popular Chinese chicken and broccoli stir-fried in a brown sauce the healthy, homemade way! Serve with a side of roasted broccoli and brown Serve the roasted chicken and broccoli with a side of brown rice. Sprinkle the dish with toasted sesame seeds and scallions for garnish. You can have Chicken and Broccoli with a asian flair using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken and Broccoli with a asian flair
- It’s of Chicken (strips) 3 breast.
- You need of Broccoli (1 bag of frozen)or fresh.
- You need of Asian sweet sauce.
- You need of Red pepper flakes.
A terrific main and side with Asian flair, make this dish a regular hit at your table! Tip: Any type of green vegetable makes a great side dish for this chicken; swiss chard, broccoli, asparagus or sautéed. Chicken & Broccoli Broccoli & Garlic Sauce Shrimp & Broccoli Lo Mein with Added Broccoli. I have been trying to perfect a takeout restaurant version of chicken and broccoli for many years.
Chicken and Broccoli with a asian flair instructions
- Cut your broccoli and par boil just til tender still want some crunch some..
- When through take out set aside.
- Then take your chicken strips and stir fry til slightly brown and cooked through.
- After done frying chicken.add in your broccoli and your sweet chili sauce.stir all together until all ingredients covered in sauce well.at this time you can add some red pepper flakes for a little heat if you choose..
- Let simmer together for a few minutes.take off heat cool..
- And Eat..
- And you can add rice to this if choose.
I was close but the broccoli was never perfectly crunchy, the sauce was too thick, the sauce was too thin. Think of this dish as chicken teriyaki with a South Asian flair, or India meets the other flavors of Asia. For the chicken, you'll need boneless, skinless In a medium bowl, mix together all of the ingredients except for the chicken and scallions. Set ¼ cup of the marinade aside and cover (you'll use this later. The Best Asian Beef Marinade Recipes on Yummly